Save to make the most of your money.
In addition to some of the highest interest rates paid in the area, our savings plans will enable you to enjoy these additional benefits:
- Free e-banking and bill pay service
- Free 24-hour banking with no ATM charges at CNOB’s machine
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Free Notary Public service
- Extended banking hours
- FDIC insured protection
Certificates of Deposit
- Open your ConnectOne CD with as little as $500.00
- Interest rate guaranteed for the entire term of your account
- Choice of terms to suit your financial needs
- Automatic renewal at prevailing ConnectOne rates, with a 10-calendar day grace period
- Deposits must remain until maturity or a penalty for early withdrawal may apply
Click below to open a CD account today!
View all of our CD rates here.
- No minimum deposit to open your account
- No minimum balance requirements to earn interest
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Easy-to-read monthly statement
- Up to six transfers each statement cycle**
Important Information regarding applying for and opening a new account
USA Patriot Act
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT ACT, a Federal law, requires all financial institutions obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
For more information on any of our saving services, contact your ConnectOne Bank representative at 844-266-2548 or e-mail your personal banker directly.
**Transactions from a Savings account to another account or third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephonic (including data transmission) transfer are limited to six per month