Recent News about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
With the recent news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation. Our top priority is to keep our team & clients safe.
We are following the World Health Organization (WHO) & Center for Disease Control (CDC) for updates & directives & ensuring we follow the standards they set.
With the evolving nature of the virus & the escalating uncertainty, we want to ensure that our team is fully available to you.
Our Relationship Managers & Lenders are equipped to work with you on your schedule for all your deposit & lending needs, even if you can't make it to one of our locations.
Whether you're too busy to stop in, out of the area or just feeling under the weather, we have solutions to help you stay connected to your accounts virtually anywhere.
Account Access 24/7
Manage your accounts, make transfers, pay bills and more with our Online Banking! Not signed up? Enroll today or contact your local banker. You can bank on the go with our free mobile app too.
Deposit checks using the ConnectOne Bank mobile app! Just snap a photo of the front and back of your check and confirm the check amount. Don't forget to include 'For mobile deposit only' and 'ConnectOne Bank' when endorsing your check.
Send Money Securely
Easily pay bills using our Bill Pay service online or in our mobile app. With Business Online Banking, you can initiate wire transfers and ACHs via a secure token. Connect with your local banker to learn more.
- Encourage your employees to disinfect shared workstations.
- Create a real-time health communication with your clients and/or employees so they are aware of the current status your organization is taking on COVID-19-- whether through email, memo, website alert, or social media.
- Deep clean and sanitize business spaces and also be sure there are visual reminders for personal hygiene best practices put in place.
- Take advantage of digital and mobile solutions. Whether it's to manage your day to day banking or your working needs, various technological solutions provide at-home solutions. Check out the solutions we have to offer for you.
- Review your policies with your employees-- pandemic, PTO and flexible work.
Click here to download and share these tips!