It’s our business to get you to a better place
When our founder and chairman, Frank Sorrentino, ran a business he couldn't find a bank that met all of his financial needs. Frank realized that the banks in his community were lacking the financial features and superior client service he was looking for and he decided to build a bank that would always put the client at the forefront of its business model.
We opened our doors in 2005 at our first location in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. The bank's business model worked. The bank quickly grew, expanded into new markets and continued to offer cutting-edge financial solutions. Today, we have locations across New Jersey & New York and continue to grow our market.
We know what it's like to grow a business because we've been there ourselves. We’re here to build with you.
Businesses. Communities. Futures.
ConnectOne means we value the connections we have with you, our loyal clients. You challenge us every day to find the right products and solutions that secure and foster your financial goals. ConnectOne means that no matter what challenges we face, we will overcome them together with your long-term success in mind. Most importantly, ConnectOne means that as our clients, you are a partner in every decision we make and will continue to influence our business plans and shape the ways in which we serve our communities. Our ultimate goal is to create life-long partnerships with you by making sure that each day, ConnectOne Bank focuses on a singular objective… to be “a better place to be.”
- To provide the highest level of individualized client service
- To create innovative products designed for the needs of the communities we serve
- To find creative and customized solutions that address the individual financial issues and opportunities of each of our clients
- To be an employer of choice by creating a work environment that fosters excellence, creativity and professional growth
- To challenge our employees to be the best they can be
- To give our employees the tools and training they need to help them fulfill their critical service mandate
- To establish retail centers in communities that have a need for true community banking
- To be a leading corporate citizen by providing programs specifically established to address the needs of the individual communities in which we operate
- To create a true partnership with the people of the New Jersey-New York metro area and to play a role in solving some of their most critical community issues
- To create a bank that gives our shareholders pride in their investment
- To always operate with the highest level of ethics, corporate governance and transparency
- To develop and execute strategies designed to create strong growth and profitability