This service is perfect for property managers, landlords, attorneys (non-IOLTA/IOLA accounts) or anyone needing to hold deposits in escrow for another party. A "master" checking account in the name of the property manager, attorney or other is opened and acts as the hub for individual interest bearing sub accounts, which are opened for each separate deposit.
- Interest paid on collected balances
- No minimum opening balance
- Monthly trial balance report produced each month listing the activity on the master account and all sub accounts
- View master and all sub account balances
- Transfer funds from sub accounts to the master account